Aloe Relief Aloe Vera Gel 99% Pure Certified Organic made FRESH from the plant with naturally Enhanced UltraAloe Gel | No Parabens | No Fragrance | Cruelty Free | 12 ounce bottle with pump.


Aloe Relief Aloe Vera Gel 99% Pure Certified Organic made FRESH from the plant with naturally Enhanced UltraAloe Gel | No Parabens | No Fragrance | Cruelty Free | 12 ounce bottle with pump. by Miracle of Aloe at Paulson Times Square. MPN: MOA-1753. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Naturally help restore stressed, damaged skin. Nothing cools and soothes like Mother Nature's miracle...the pure, wholesome healing gel of the ancient aloe vera plant. If you don't have a plant growing at home, our 99% pure organic Aloe Relief aloe vera gel is the next best thing! This thick, rich gel is formulated with pure, cold-pressed organic, naturally enhanced UltraAloe gel - Nature's answer to sunburns, bug bites, minor cuts, scratches, itching, and more. Specially filtered to remove unwa


Aloe Relief Aloe Vera Gel 99% Pure Certified Organic made FRESH from the plant with naturally Enhanced UltraAloe Gel | No Parabens | No Fragrance | Cruelty Free | 12 ounce bottle with pump. by Miracle of Aloe
4.3 out of 5 stars with 16 reviews
Condition: New
Availability: In Stock
$14.99


Quantity:  

 


Product Description & Reviews

Naturally help restore stressed, damaged skin. Nothing cools and soothes like Mother Nature's miracle...the pure, wholesome healing gel of the ancient aloe vera plant. If you don't have a plant growing at home, our 99% pure organic Aloe Relief aloe vera gel is the next best thing! This thick, rich gel is formulated with pure, cold-pressed organic, naturally enhanced UltraAloe gel - Nature's answer to sunburns, bug bites, minor cuts, scratches, itching, and more. Specially filtered to remove unwanted components like aloin, and purified and enriched to enhance natural potency, this awesome gel is the perfect home health aid. Use it to moisturize and hydrate skin, after sun exposure, for rashes, as hair gel, for razor burn, on cuts scrapes and bruises, minor burns, pets and more! Or just make it part of your daily skin health regimen. Cools and calms irritated skin on contact. Leaves skin glowing with natural health and vitality. Clear, non-staining 99% pure gel (the other 1% of stuff in the product prevents discoloration and keeps the gel nice and fresh) with pump dispenser. Because of the potency and power of this natural organic gel, patch test skin before using on sensitive areas.

Features & Highlights

  • FEEL THE DIFFERENCE when our pure gel penetrates your skin - leaves no sticky residue like others
  • THIS GEL HAS AMAZING HEALING PROPERTIES - great for sunburns, bites, cuts, scrapes, itching & more!
  • MADE FROM CERTIFIED ORGANIC aloe plants harvested and immediately processed to ensure peak freshness
  • 99% PURE PREMIUM GRADE GEL - no powder - the other 1% keeps it good and fresh for maximum potency
  • EXCLUSIVE ULTRAALOE PROCESSED GEL - no dyes, no parabens, no harsh chemicals - just clear goodness

Additional Information

Brand:
Miracle of Aloe
Manufacturer:
Lily of the Desert
Category:
After Sun
MPN:
MOA-1753
UPC:
088281017535
Part Number:
MOA-1753
Size:
12 Ounce
Publisher:
Lily of the Desert
Binding:
Misc.
Item Size:
3 x 6 x 3.25 inches
Package Weight:
1 pounds
Package Size:
2.6 x 2.6 x 6 inches

 


Have questions about this item (MOA-1753), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by Miracle of Aloe, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


mpn: 703795, ean: 0071661001316,
0.75 oz plastic tube. 100% gel. No color added. Contains no alcohol.You will receive (1) case of Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel containing (36) units per case. 0.75 oz plastic tube. 100% gel. No color added. Contains no alcohol.

sku: CLA145010_-200ML, mpn: 145010, ean: 4578457847487,
Clarins Ultra-Hydrating After Sun Moisturizer, 7 oz. For all skin types.Clarins After Sun Moisturizer Ultra-Hydrating 200ml/7oz: Buy Clarins Aftersun Lotion Sunburn Lotion - Clarins After Sun Moisturizer Ultra-Hydrating: After sun skin soother with a...

mpn: 654272, ean: 8851900291386,
SunBurnt Advanced Sun Recovery After-Sun Gel 6oz, Instantly cooling, ultra hydrating, non-sticky relief for sunburns & dry skin with aloeALOE VERA GEL PLUS: Sunburnt After Sun Gel combines a unique formula of pure aloe PLUS deeply skin nourishing ing...

mpn: 01592971, ean: 0026395101085,
Replenish moisture and hydrate your skin. Aloe vera has been known as nature's moisturizer for thousands of years, and Lily of the Desert's 99 percent Aloe Vera Gelly instantly cools the skin while hydrating at least 3 epidermal layers. There are 3 s...